Dear Museum Friends:
The Berlin Heritage Foundation would like to thank you for your past support of the Calvin B. Taylor House Museum. The Foundation relies on memberships, event sponsors, donations and special fundraisers for the financial support of our annual budget as we continue to maintain Berlin’s history at the Taylor House Museum. Your interest and contributions are greatly appreciated and we hope you will continue to support the Calvin B. Taylor House in 2019.
Thanks to your support, we were able to share the history of Berlin with our community through:
- Local school tours
- Weddings on the lawn
- Concerts On The Lawn
- Private group tours
- Afternoon on the Lawn event
- 10th Annual Peach Festival
- Classical Christmas Concert and Dinner
We look forward to seeing you at one of the following scheduled events for 2019:
- Concerts On The Lawn – June 9th, July14th, August 11th and September 8th, all at 6 pm
- New in 2018! Family Picnic on the Lawn, July 3rd 6-8 pm
- Annual Peach Festival – August 3rd (rain date August 4th)
- Classical Christmas Concert and Dinner – December 2nd
- Wassail and Gingerbread Open House, Children’s event and House Tours – December 7th 11am-3pm
- Museum Candlelight Tour – December 13th from 5-8 pm
We are happy to offer you 2 ways to join us in preserving a part of Berlin’s history. Below is a membership form you can fill out and mail to the museum OR we are happy to offer an online option.
We look forward to seeing you at the Taylor House Museum in 2019!
Thank you for signing up. Please make your membership payment by clicking the button below.
Dues & Contributions are itemized deductions on Income Tax forms.